About the Faculty
The Faculty of Nursing was initially established as one of five departments in the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences based on High Order No. 10093/m on 11/11/1428 AH, and the Resolution of the Ministry of Higher Education No. 20/46/1428, Session 46, on 2/6/1428 AH, in the female campus, Arar, Northern Border University. The Nursing Department was separated as a Faculty of Nursing by the High Order No.5088/MB dated 7/8/1432 AH, and Resolution of the Ministry of Higher Education No. 3/1430 of 4/7/1430 AH.